To train highly skilled workforce that is suitable for further professional development through quality inclusive and equitable TVET programs responsive to national and global competitiveness
- To implement training in TVET programs.
- To carry out research programs.
- To develop and transfer science, technology and innovation into products and services.
- To benchmark with other institutions and liaise with industry
- To adopt programs that address the needs of the local community
KCNP’s Core Values include the following among others:-
- Honesty, integrity and transparency
- Quality leadership, excellence, innovation and creativity.
- Consultative decision-making
- World-class programmes and standards
- Respect for human and gender rights
- Professionalism, team spirit and discipline
The Kenya Coast National Polytechnic is dedicated to providing technical knowledge to all students. It offers diplomas, certificates, artisan, and craft programmes that help to upgrade the existing skills of learners. You can enroll today to join an educational center that mentors students and teaches them how to become competitive in the working environment.
Majengo Kisauni Rd, Mombasa Mvita, Kenya,
P.O. BOX 81220 – 80100, Mombasa, Kenya
+254 (0) 712725554, +254 (0) 710389727
Registrar: +254 (0) 719431215
Bank: Kenya Commercial Bank (KCB)